Features of the BIOVIA Community

• December 4, 2015
  • ·

Information

Article Number

Title

Features of the BIOVIA Community

Description

The BIOVIA Community has a number of resources at your disposal to facilitate your use of your BIOVIA Application.

BLOG
Look in the BIOVIA Blog to find posts from thought leaders within BIOVIA on exciting trends and developments within the Industries served by BIOVIA.

TOPICS

Topics are where you will find information about your BIOVIA Application and be able to interact with others who are using it as well.  Inside a TOPIC you will be able to: 

• Ask Questions to the larger community of users who are also using your BIOVIA Product.
  • Provide Answers to Questions others have asked.
  • Review content from BIOVIA including Support Articles, Product Documentation, Technical Notes, Known Issues, and Enhancement Requests.

SUPPORTED PLATFORMS
The BIOVIA Interactive Support Matrix is designed to provide a high-level overview of the system requirements for BIOVIA Applications.  This tool can help you answer questions such as:
  • When does my BIOVIA product become unsupported?
  • What client operating systems are compatible with my BIOVIA product?
  • What versions of Microsoft® Office are compatible with my BIOVIA product?
  • What server operating systems are compatible with my BIOVIA product?
  • Do the Application and Database tiers of my BIOVIA product have different operating system requirements?
  • My company is upgrading my desktop Operating System. Will I still be able to run my BIOVIA product?
  • When I upgrade my server's operating system, is my BIOVIA product supported on that OS?

KNOWLEDGE BASE
Our Advanced Search page is designed to help you perform specialized searches including
  • Searching for information in more than one Topic.
  • Searching for specific knowledge article types from BIOVIA Support.
  • Excluding Questions from your search results.

PROTOCOL EXCHANGE
The ScienceCloud Protocol Exchange is a web portal that provides a way for Pipeline Pilot developers to publish and share protocols useful to the research community. This article describes the key features available to the community.

Cases and Change Requests
  • You can create, update, and review Cases and review Change Requests BIOVIA Support has created for you. Hint:  use the filtering and search options to dynamically find Cases.
Groups
  • Groups are available in some specific cases to facilitate discussions about a very focused subject.
  • Most application-specific discussion will occur in that Application's Topic.
DOWNLOAD CENTER
Customers who are able to download licensed BIOVIA Products can access the BIOVIA Download Center Detailed information about using these features can be found in the Community Support Topic.

Article Stats

Article Type

Knowledge_Articles__kav

Last Published Date

Fri Dec 04 18:28:04 GMT 2015

Article Attachments

Attach File

Attach File1

Attach File2

Attach File3

Attach File4