Welcome To Support Community

Community Support

Advanced Search
Ask Search:
Randy StegbauerRandy Stegbauer 

I'm having a hard time navigating this new site and need some newbie help.  When I open "My Groups" it shows these two: OpenPHACTS and Pipeline Pilot (Japanese).  I don't know how I was assigned to either of these.  When I open them I am asked to Join so I can see the posts.

What *are* Groups as opposed to Topics?
Where can I see all of the Groups?

Like I said, newbie questions.

Thank You,

Randy Stegbauer

Best Answer chosen by Randy Stegbauer
VeronicaVeronica (Accelrys, Inc.) 
Hello Randy,

Welcome to the new BIOVIA community.

Topics contain specific product information for the topic you select. Some examples of the information would be Technical Notes, Support Articles, Questions/Answers and Product Documentation.

Groups enable collaboration with members of that group. There can be private, public or unlisted groups. Within groups you can add posts, comments and files.

You'd only be able to see the groups that are visible to you when you access My Groups because some of the groups would be private or unlisted.

Thank you,
Veronica
  • May 14, 2015
  • ·
  • February 23, 2015
  • ·
Willem van HoornWillem van Hoorn 
As it says in the subject. I really don't like the new system, I can go in more detail that would be a lengthy rant.
Best Answer chosen by Veronica (Accelrys, Inc.) 
VeronicaVeronica (Accelrys, Inc.) 
Hello Willem,

First, thank you for being a BIOVIA customer. We are appreciative of your support and thank you for your candid feedback. We have had some technical difficulties with the migration to the new web site and would like to sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience and frustration this has caused. At BIOVIA, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances.We have identified the cause of the data migration issues resulting in missing support articles and product information. We are actively working to correct these problems and will have the full spectrum of information available in the new community shortly. We are also continuing to fine-tune the knowledgebase to confirm all referenced URL links in articles resolve correctly. We will keep you apprised of our progress. Moving forward we have taken precautions to ensure that such errors will not happen again and all published information is easily searchable.

Please submit a case to the support team at biovia.support@3ds.com if you have any questions. Let us know if this was solved to your satisfaction, and if not, what more can we do?

We value your business and hope to retain you as a customer for many years to come. Please always share your feedback with us; this is how we keep learning and improving.

Thank You,
BIOVIA Support
Stephen DeGraceStephen DeGrace 
My firm is evaluating LIMS/LES solutions with an aim to convert from paper to electronic operation of our laboratories. We are a GMP contract pharmaceutical manufacturer. I have been trying repeatedly over a span of two months to get someone, *anyone* from BIOVIA to talk to me, and I'm getting very frustrated. So far the closest thing I've had to a sales contact has been spam emails and an operator directing my call to someone's voicemail. What a bizarre experience.

The only reason why I haven't dropped BIOVIA entirely from our search, because this total lack of interest in sales does not bode well for future support, is that I got a chance to see BIOVIA in action at another site, and they were very happy with the software and service overall. I still want to have the opportunity to have a sales contact and make a direct evaluation.

If anyone from BIOVIA is monitoring this forum, can someone in sales get in touch with me at 902-566-9116 x6252 or sdegrace@biovectra.com?

Regards,

Stephen DeGrace
Director, Quality Control
BioVectra Inc.
Best Answer chosen by Stephen DeGrace
PatriciaPatricia (Accelrys) 
Dear Stephen DeGrace,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you have been struggling to get traction from our BIOVIA sales team. I'll follow up on an email with you and our sales team.

Thanks for sharing the positive LIMS/LES software and service experience at another site!

Kind regards,

Patricia Gestoso
Sr Support Manager
Jeremy BesnardJeremy Besnard 
On the previous community website I was using RSS feed to get new post for Pipeline Pilot. While PP is not yet avaialble (as far as I can see), I couldn't find RSS feed for the other topic.
Are they still available?
Best Answer chosen by Veronica (Accelrys, Inc.) 
KevinKevin (BIOVIA) 
We have started development on an RSS feature for the community, We will keep the community posted on progres.